WHEN: Saturday, May 31, 2014, from noon to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Mill Woods Park, in the parking lot adjacent to the bike path at 28 Avenue & Lakewood Road East
Spring is here and with it comes the Mill Woods Bicycle Festival, a one-day family event in Mill Woods Park that will showcase the fun of cycling. We would like to invite you and your family to come and be a part of the fun. It’s free!
- Young and old can decorate their bikes and join the parade at 12:30 p.m.
- Try a fruit smoothie made in a pedal-powered blender — and you’re doing the pedaling!
- Get your bicycle safety checked
- Try different and unique bikes at the “Try-It Library”
- Fun kids’ activities: crafts, face-painting, games, balloon artists, bike obstacle course and more
- Enjoy live “bicycle powered” music; performances by local musicians
- Get information and maps on City bicycle routes
- Bring your old bicycles and donate them to Sports Central
- Watch some amazing BMX Stunt performances
- Enter to win a youth bike donated by Canadian Tire, Mill Woods Town Centre
- Food, prizes … and much more!
Ride your bike to the festival for your chance to win prizes!
For further information, call 311, visit edmonton.ca/environmentweek, or contact:
City of Edmonton – Community Services