Hello Ellerslie Community League!!
Another year has passed and now it’s time to make set some goals for 2018.
Here are some interesting New Years Resolutions that maybe you want to try yourself!
- Get your photo taken in five interesting places
- Be a nice neighbour, do something for your neighbour that your have never done.
- Make a new friend a month
- Sign up for a new class or activity. Try something new!!!
- Do a random act of kindness.
- Develop a good relationship with your body. Take time for you!
- Try a new food each week or every month. Make a new recipe or even try a new restaurant.
- Volunteer! (Your Community League is always looking!)
Have fun with your resolutions they don’t always have to be so serious! Even make a “to-do” list of things you have always wanted to try!
Stay warm and safe out there and remember if you are sledding or skating to put helmets on your little ones! It’s better to be safe then sorry. And Please remember to clear your side walks and put gravel or salt down so people in the community can get around easier!
Have a good month!